From Central Park Historical Society Encyclopedia
Moved from Woodhaven, Queens to Central Park in April, 1898. Two years later he installed the village's first phone in his grocery store. Owned the Central Park Department Store. Was a charter member of the St. Paul Lutheran Church, as well as ran the lumber yard.
- This page was last modified on 5 November 2013, at 21:21.
- This page has been accessed 777 times.